In 2016, Ontruck started to use cutting-edge technology to reach operational excellence and revolutionize freight transport processes by disrupting the B2B transportation business, a €600 billion industry just in Europe. Ontruck’s AI-powered SaaS transport tools boost optimisation to the full transportation cycle by combining its state-of-art technology & advanced data analysis with logistic operators’ transport systems.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built SaaS platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
Ontruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
To learn more, visit www.ontruck.com
What will you be doing?
You are an end-to-end Senior Product Designer who can go from research to interaction and visual design. We are looking for a well-balanced, generalist profile. You are very experienced in at least one phase of the design process, being able to deliver good results in the rest.
You will be given problems and you will be expected to find lean, viable and measurable solutions that align business goals with users needs. You will be part of a Squad where you will work hand in hand with Engineers, Data Analysts, Product Managers and Product Designers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role. You are independent and proactive, being able to lead task definition and prioritization to get the job done.
- You have strong communication skills, both in English and Spanish.
- You're not afraid of tough challenges, both product-wise and technical, and like to contribute your views.
- You have experience in designing solutions to hard problems and you are familiar with the whole product cycle: researching the problem, thinking out of the box, phasing and deciding with engineers, prototyping the solution, testing it with users, documenting it and working with engineers to implement it.
- You know how to conduct both qualitative and quantitative research. You care about the product you're building and the problem you're solving. The quality of the product that we ship is very important to you and you know how to communicate that importance to both external and internal stakeholders.
- You are structured and organized and can communicate well with Product Managers, Designers, Users and Engineers and understand the nuances of communicating with each of the groups.
- You enjoy working in a team and appreciate modern process techniques. You are polite when reviewing other people's work and take it well when you get feedback on yours.
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-growing, fast-paced start-up. That doesn't mean that our work culture is unhealthy or disorganized. It means that we work in short cycles, that we seek lean solutions and that our team members are autonomous and results-oriented.
Other relevant information
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Yearly salary range is from €45.000 to €55.000 based on your seniority and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- An awesome office in central Madrid. We are easily accessible by public transport.
- On-site hybrid (Madrid), 4-8 days/month at the office or with customers. We've learned that visiting customers and joining the daily operation at the office is critical to accomplish proper research in logistics.
- Flexible working hours. You can organize your schedule to meet your particular needs. At the same time, you are expected to be generally available for meetings & comms during usual business hours.
- Monthly allowance to help cover remote expenses.
- Monthly budget and fiscal savings for meal vouchers, health insurance, educational courses, childcare, transport.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) of 23 days + official holidays of Madrid + extra days with tenure (1 extra day per year at the company, up to a max of another 5 days) and an indefinite contract from day 1.